Who is eligible for Fellowship in Urology?
- 1. The candidate should have cleared MS (General Surgery) from a reputed institute.
- 2. Post similar to that of Senior Registrar.
- 3. Duty timings are 08:00 am to 08:00 pm.
- 4. Will have to attend all Urology and General Surgery Emergencies.
- 5. Maximum duration of fellowship is 6 months.
- 6. If the surgeon leaves the fellowship before the scheduled time period, certificate will not be given.
Meet Our Fellows
Bodyline hospital is well equipped hospital not only with recent machinery and advancement but also experience and highly advanced knowledge of teacher mentor guide like dr Shailesh shah sir..
Dr Shailesh shah sir is a great teacher,its so blessed to work with sir and learn from him..always thankful god to allow me to work in such a great hospital and great staff...
Shailesh sir is an extraordinary personality and an outstanding Teacher.. Because of him I came to learn what people learn in 3 years in just merely 6 month.. I am sure that there is not a single teacher and guide like him in India.. I will be thankful to him my whole life. Coming to Bodyline was like decree from God. I was a stranger in Ahmedabad knowing not a single person. I had an Address and a Hope and my all dreams of learning was fulfilled here.. He not merely teaches the art of Urology but how to Run ur own hospital..
I am equally thankful to Madhu Madam for the support she gave me and taught me intricacies when I faltered.. She is an amazing person.. I love them both and wud keep loving them throughout my Life..
It was a great experience to work at one of the best hospitals of Ahmedabad. With a wide range of cases and excellent hands on training. I am able to perform most of basic urology procedures thanks to Dr Shailesh sir.